Cryptocurrency has witnessed its best year till date. All the concerns regarding the mainstream adoption of crypto are getting weak with each passing day. The latest blow to this came when some customers of Square Cash got a feature update which allows them to buy and sell Bitcoin.
We would like to inform our readers that the Cash app is a very popular app for sending and receiving payments especially among millennials. This feature (though currently in beta) is crucial in multiple ways:
- The vast reach of the app (Android and iOS) to millions of users will bring immense awareness to the still disconnected audience
- The hands-on experience of the crypto world will help establish credibility for many who are thinking about the legitimacy while sitting on the sidelines
- The flexibility and intuitiveness will drastically increase the transaction volume
- Square Cash’s international availability in countries like US, Canada, Japan, Australia, and the United Kingdom is going to extend the above benefits at international scale.
- Though the current beta is supporting only Bitcoin, we hope to see more currencies come into the picture sooner than later. Nevertheless, it will still spread the cheer among the community of other cryptocurrencies.
- This roll-out can mean that we might soon hear an announcement from other competitors like Venmo, Zelle and Paypal as well.
Here’s a first hand look at the new feature shared by Zach Miles on his Twitter account:
the experience is instant and seamless. here is a video showing where it is in the app: pic.twitter.com/GMJulaQWVr
— Zach Miles (@zachmil_es) November 15, 2017
We are quite excited about this development and will keep you updated. Do share with us in comments below if you are using Cash and have got an opportunity to try this amazing feature.
Don’t forget to follow us @InstaCoinNews for more.