Every day, more and more people are getting to know about cryptocurrency. Some people don’t pay much interest to this new era in human life, but most people understand that cryptocurrency is our future. Cryptocurrency is like oil. In the beginning, almost nobody saw a future in it, but those who saw a few steps ahead became billionaires.
Let’s imagine a situation: you’re a famous cryptocurrency figure who works in consulting. Probably, you’d be getting paid by checks or deposits to your or your company’s bank account. But what if you want to get your salary in cryptocurrency?
Invoicetop has a solution! You can create crypto invoices within seconds and then share them with others. Anyone can pay your invoice, and after that, you receive a notification and your funds in your wallet. Let’s talk about it in more detail.
Create Crypto Invoices Easily
Our service allows you to create crypto invoices with just a few clicks. All you need to do is go to the create invoice page – https://invoicetop.com/create.
Here are the options you can set for your invoice:
- Amount type (set your invoice amount in fiat cryptocurrency that we will convert to crypto automatically or set a fixed amount in cryptocurrency by yourself)
- After payment text to the customer (the customer will see this text after the invoice is paid)
- Your email (for notification after the invoice is paid)
- Notification callback (we can send a callback to your server so you can perform any other automatic actions)
- Callback secret code (if you set the notification callback, this code will be needed for security)
- Crypto coin (in which cryptocurrency your customer will be able to pay this invoice)
- Your wallet address (after your customer pays the invoice, the funds will automatically be forwarded to your address)
- Multipayment (you can set your invoice to be able to be paid more than one time)
- Expires in (if set, the invoice can only be paid until it expires)
We’re growing, so we might add new options, so check it out!
It’s provided on the creating invoice page if you need more information. But even if you have any other questions, we’re here to help – https://invoicetop.com/support! Feel free to get in touch with us.
- No KYC
- Auto transfer of funds to your wallet
- 1% fee (+ network fee) only
- Free API
And many other cool features for you
We’re not going to be like Reddit, which first makes its API free and then sets a high price for its usage. All the published APIs you can find on this page – https://invoicetop.com/docs will always be free.
Join Invoicetop Today!
Thank you for your time, always yours, the Invoicetop team.