After celebrating the first anniversary of its Credit (CREDIT) block production, a decentralized cryptocurrency based on the proof-of-stake (PoS) blockchain, simple to mine and rewarding users with passive income, Terra continues to gain traction in Africa.
Terra, a South Africa-based blockchain project and crypto trading platform, has announced the launch of new products aimed at facilitating digital payment processing in developing nations, like Nigeria and others.
In addition to its native Credit (CREDIT) altcoin, Terra has introduced eight new products hat each offer something groundbreaking to users in emerging markets.
The new Terra products include:
- MiniPOS – a web-based CREDIT staking wallet that allows users to earn through block production. Even smartphone users can earn 100 percent income per annum, by making passive CREDIT hourly through a friendly user interface.
- Terra.Credit – this is the blockchain explorer of the Terra distributed ledger, offering users complete transparency of the CREDIT blockchain.
- Terra Hub – this is a social network with monetized actions, offering users CREDIT as a reward for their contributions to the platform. There are currently 250,000 users on Terra.Hub, thanks to its social media campaign.
- The Tellus Ecosystem – this is made up of Tellus-pay and Tellus-merchant, rendering financial services to the unbanked via a digital wallet and payment platform that features Fiat and crypto support, MiniPOS Credit staking and more. Supported merchants can easily integrate Tellus into their businesses and accept instant and frictionless crypto payments, with zero fees and commission. The system currently supports only Naira and Rand fiat deposits.
- Terra Mart – is a zero-fee shopping platform powered by Terra and Tellus-Pay. Vendors are provided with a unique digital store to place their products and there is also a unique URL.
Other exciting products in the Terra ecosystem include Terra Wallet, a web and app-based wallet for CREDIT, TerraceX a crypto exchange based in South Africa and Terra Dax, Terra’s native crypto trading app.
The CREDIT Blockchain is based on a hybrid PoW/PoS consensus, CREDIT has entered the second year of block production, allowing miners to earn new coins when they contribute to the network.
Don Ronchese, Founder of the Terra Foundation and creator of CREDIT said:
“The only way a cryptocurrency can become a global payment system is if everyone who makes payments has access to it.”
And CREDIT makes it easy for anyone with a computer or smartphone to mine it and make passive income.
The price of CREDIT is around $0.000012 USD, a 40% increase from last month.
- Website: https://terra-credit.com
- Whitepaper: https://terra-credit.com/whitepaper.pdf
- Exchange: https://terra-cex.com
- Wallet: http://terra-wallet.com
- Marketplace: https://terra-mart.com
- App: https://terra-dax.com
- Mobile: https://tellus-pay.com
- Telegram: https://t.me/terracredit
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosure/Disclaimer: This press release is sponsored and produced by a third-party source and should not be viewed as an endorsement by ZyCrypto. Readers are urged to do their own research before investing or having anything to do with the company, goods and/or services mentioned in the above article.
The post Terra Blockchain Project Making Huge Progress in the Emerging African Markets appeared first on ZyCrypto.